Item:Layered sapphire-white icesilk greatcloak gathered with an animite clasp
|layered sapphire-white icesilk greatcloak gathered with an animite clasp|
|Look:||Tailored to delicately mantle the shoulders, the silvery white warp threads of the fabric glitter icily against the pristine sapphire-white threads used in the weft of the loom. The first layer falls in graceful folds several inches past the shoulder, allowing the second to flow freely to the floor. Intricate silvery embroidery borders the hem of each layer, and the animite clasp is smooth and unadorned, gathering the garment at the throat.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 56,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
- CLEAN: After examining it with the most careful scrutiny, you brush a speck of dirt off your icesilk greatcloak.
- DANCE: You lift the hem of your cloak and dance a quick, happy jig!
- HUG: You draw your icesilk greatcloak slowly around your body, gazing about with a guarded expression.
- KICK: You kick your heel up at the hem of your cloak, then pivot around in an impressively crisp maneuver.
- NUDGE: With a graceful flourish you nudge your cloak over your shoulder, tilting your chin upward in a show of confidence.
- POKE: With a well-bred smile, take up the corner of your icesilk greatcloak and extend your arm, showing the lining. With a single smooth move, you bring your arm and greatcloak inward around your body, bowing at the same time.
- PULL: You pull your icesilk greatcloak up for a moment so it doesn't rest against the filthy ground.
- PUSH: Gazing around impatiently, you draw your icesilk greatcloak back slightly and rest your hand on your hip, sending ripples over the surface of the material as you tap your foot.
- ROLL: You distractedly roll the hem of your icesilk greatcloak between your fingers, concentrating intently.
- RUB: You absently run a hand down the front of your icesilk greatcloak, a look of defiance crossing your face.
- SHAKE: You shake some road dust out of the hem of your icesilk greatcloak.
- TAP: You shrug your icesilk greatcloak over your shoulder then drum your fingers lightly against your cheek.
- THROW: You forcefully throw your cloak over your shoulder, taking a step forward with a threatening look in your eyes.
- TURN: You take up the corner of your icesilk greatcloak and swirl it in front of yourself in an intricate gesture.
- WAVE: With a suave grin, you toss your icesilk greatcloak back over your shoulder and bow deeply with a practiced ease.
- WEAR: In a flashy display, you fling your icesilk greatcloak around your shoulders, letting it fall in gentle folds around your body as you fasten it at your neck.