Item:Lava sphalerite sculpture of a dragon breathing tendrils of red jade fire
|lava sphalerite sculpture of a dragon breathing tendrils of red jade fire|
|Look:||Using its tail as an anchor to the polished witchwood stand, a dragon with wings outspread in mid-flight is shaped from lava sphalerite. Red jade flames flow from its gaping mouth in curling tendrils.|
|Dimensions:||4 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- HUG: Wrapping your arms around it, you gingerly hold your sphalerite sculpture close to your chest with a silly grin on your face.
- LICK: You run your tongue over the sphalerite sculpture tentatively, flinching as the sharp edges nearly cut you, and find it tastes quite salty.
- NUDGE: You accidentally elbow your sphalerite sculpture a little hard and grow alarmed until you realize no harm was done.
- POKE: You gently poke at different branches of your sphalerite sculpture to check their sturdiness.
- PULL: With the utmost care, you pull on a branch of the sphalerite sculpture, moving it the slightest fraction until you are satisfied.
- PUSH: While holding your breath and concentrating, you carefully adjust a branch of the sphalerite sculpture a miniscule amount.
- RUB: You trail a finger over the rises and falls of the sphalerite sculpture with your eyes closed to get a sense of the direction you will go next with it.
- SHAKE: You shake your sphalerite sculpture in frustration then quickly examine it to make sure you didn't accidentally dislodge anything or damage it.
- TAP: You flick your finger against your sphalerite sculpture very lightly and watch with satisfaction as an errant bit of sphalerite falls to the ground.
- TURN: You hold your sphalerite sculpture in your hands, tilting and turning it to examine it from all angles.
- WAVE: You gesture toward the sphalerite sculpture in your hand, pointing out all the changes you have made.