Item:Lapis blue silk gown overlaid with pale Elven snowlace
|lapis blue silk gown overlaid with pale Elven snowlace|
|Look:||An ornate sapphire brooch fastens the Elven snowlace in place at the waist of the gown, before falling in a gathered cascade towards the garment's hem. Tiny clear crystal beads have been sewn into the overlay in a random fashion, adding a faint hint of sparkle when struck by light.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,000,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Silken Seams (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip the silk gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your silk gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your silk gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your silk gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your silk gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your silk gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your silk gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your silk gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your silk gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your silk gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your silk gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your silk gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your silk gown flouncing around you.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your silk gown, sliding it over your head.