Item:Kimono-style dress painted with descending willow branches
|kimono-style dress painted with descending willow branches|
|Look:||Fine white silk is tailored to wrap close to the body and held in place by a wide golden sash, which is fixed into a complex knot. Broad lines of brown mark a twisting trunk up the right side and across the shoulder, turning into leaf-covered branches. Depicted in shades of green, the leaves appear to be tumbling down the back of the gown, growing in numbers until they almost cover the short train. A thin layer of golden gossamer lines the piece and peeks out from the long draping sleeves.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 500,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (3)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your kimono-style dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your kimono-style dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your kimono-style dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your kimono-style dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your kimono-style dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your kimono-style dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your kimono-style dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your kimono-style dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your kimono-style dress tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your kimono-style dress up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your kimono-style dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your kimono-style dress flouncing around you.