Item:Iron-plated harness emblazoned with a lion
|iron-plated harness emblazoned with a lion|
|Look:|| It currently does not have any items tied to it.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (5), Ties for Things (4), Ties for Things (3), Ties for Things (2), Ties for Things (1)|
- STUDY: You study your harness and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE, and UNTIE.
- Your harness will accept a total of 1 items. You think you can tie the following items: aegis, targe.
- Your harness currently has no items tied to it.
- Your harness currently has 1 item tied to it. You may LOOK ON harness to see it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your harness, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your harness, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach a <targe> to your iron-plated harness.
- UNTIE: You remove a <targe> from your iron-plated harness.
- LOOK on harness: On the iron-plated harness you see a <targe>.