Item:Ice-blue prayer sash of satin embroidered with a rimewolf
|ice-blue prayer sash of satin embroidered with a rimewolf|
|Look:||Pale silken threads against the background form a border of snow-capped mountains along the expanse of fabric. The grey-black rimewolf poses, snarling, along the center of the sash.|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 421 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: Thinking about the sash, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, PAT, ROLL, RUB, TIE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You hitch your prayer sash up, settling it around your waist.
- CLEAN: Glancing at your prayer sash, you notice a speck of dirt on it and quickly flick the dirt off.
- CLUTCH: You slip your hands around your prayer sash, clutching it tightly.
- FIDGET: You run your fingers along the surface of your prayer sash, thinking idle thoughts.
- <Person> runs her fingers along the surface of her prayer sash, a dreamy expression on her face.
- FLIP: You casually flip the end of your prayer sash back and forth.
- PAT: You gently pat your prayer sash.
- ROLL: You roll the end of your prayer sash into a tight tube, before releasing it.
- RUB: Rubbing at a spot of dirt on your prayer sash, you eventually manage to wipe it away.
- TIE: You fidget with the fastenings of your prayer sash.
- YANK: Hoping no one is looking, you surreptitiously yank your prayer sash down closer to your waist.