Item:Fragile blossom with delicate petals
|fragile <flower> blossom with delicate <metal> petals|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: Being familiar with the <flower> blossom, you're pretty sure that you could rub, lick, shake, wave, and smell it.
- RUB (with hand armor on): You gently rub the <flower> blossom, but your gauntlets prevent you from fully appreciating its fine quality.
- RUB: You gently trace the <flower> blossom, feeling the graceful lines and fine detail under your fingertips.
- LICK: You lick your <flower> blossom and discover it has an odd, but not unpleasant, metallic taste.
- SHAKE: You gently shake your <flower> blossom, causing the bell-like flower to ring with small, clear notes.
- WAVE: You wave your <flower> blossom around you, causing the bell-like flower to ring wildly with a cacophany of clear notes.
- After doing this, while you continue to hold the blossom it will send the following message to the room every 30ish seconds for about 3 minutes:
- An errant breeze wafts a delicate, sweet fragrance through the area. The scent brings to mind pleasant memories you had thought long forgotten.
- SMELL: A hint of fragrance clings to the <flower> blossom, but the subtle details are elusive.
An example is a fragile primrose blossom with delicate nickel petals.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.