Item:Form-fitting zerarin lace gown fastened by tyrium buckles
|form-fitting zerarin lace gown fastened by tyrium buckles|
|Look:||Sapphire-hued fibers shimmer with platinum threads, accenting delicate flowers and leaves patterned into the fine fabric during its creation. Artful weaving and skilled overlapping combine to protect the modesty of the wearer, while allowing hints of skin to show through along the back and sides. Molded into the shape of stylized deep purple blooms, decorative fasteners wend their way up the right side of the garment, ultimately spiraling down the sleeve.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,375,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip out of your zerarin lace gown, sliding it over your head.
- REMOVE: You slip the zerarin lace gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your zerarin lace gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your zerarin lace gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your zerarin lace gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your zerarin lace gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your zerarin lace gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your zerarin lace gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your zerarin lace gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your zerarin lace gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your zerarin lace gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your zerarin lace gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your zerarin lace gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your zerarin lace gown flouncing around you.