Item:Form-fitting night-black meditation pants
|form-fitting night-black meditation pants|
|Look:||A grinning jack-o-lantern with lopsided eyes is embroidered on each knee.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 425/Raffles|
- Extremely verby, some of them relying on their wearer's Brawling skill.
- STUDY: Looking closely at your meditation pants, you believe that you can at least WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, NOD, GAZE, CLEAN, LEAN, TURN, RAISE, EAT, TAP, SLAP, NUDGE, POKE, THUMP and STUDY them.
- WEAR: You step into your meditation pants, pulling the waist up sharply and deftly securing them for combat.
- REMOVE: You fumble with the fasteners of your meditation pants, and barely manage to step out of them.
- PUSH: You try a fast shuffle forward and end up flatfooted.
- PULL: You try a fast shuffle backward, and almost land on your duff.
- NOD: You raise your knee toward your chest and slam your foot down into an aggressive stance.
- GAZE: You step into a defensive stance, gazing about for threats.
- CLEAN: You clean an imaginary mote of dust from your meditation pants.
- LEAN: You lean to one side and try to adjust the various straps on your meditation pants, but aren't sure you did it right.
- TURN: You try to execute a right pivot you've seen, but botch it.
- RAISE: You try to execute a left pivot you've seen, but botch it.
- EAT: You try to gnaw on your meditation pants, but you can't reach them.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your thigh.
- SLAP: You nearly fall over trying to leap into a fighting stance.
- NUDGE: You check your footing, but aren't sure how to fix it.
- POKE: You poke at your meditation pants, trying to figure them out.
- THUMP: You start to thump your meditation pants, but you think better of it.