Item:Exquisite lilac silveress court gown accented with plum brocade ribbons
|exquisite lilac silveress court gown accented with plum brocade ribbons|
|Look:||The square-necked bodice is framed dramatically by full bell sleeves lined in creamy, matte thornweave heavily embroidered with stylized lilac-tinged lotus blossoms. Two strands of luminous pearls decorate the neckline and upper bodice in fanciful swags. Varying widths of plum brocade ribbon trim the sleeves and embellish the angular v-shaped waistline. More ribbon trims the edges of the split skirt that trails to form a long train, revealing the elaborately embroidered thornweave underskirt.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,950,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (3)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your silveress gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your silveress gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your silveress gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your silveress gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your silveress gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your silveress gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your silveress gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your silveress gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your silveress gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your silveress gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your silveress gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your silveress gown flouncing around you.
Announcement for this gown: Smelling like a mix of cupcakes and rum, a rumpled looking Gnome wobbles into the area.
The Gnome yells out, "Damsel In This Dress has put out a yet another new limited gown.
I hear this one does a few neat things, though it does not change color!" Humming happily to himself, the Gnome wobbles out of sight.