Item:Expired blue parrot with a stick nailed to his feet
|expired blue parrot with a stick nailed to his feet|
|Look:||This parrot seems to be a specimen of the rare "Therengian blue" variety. Its eyes are closed indicating that it might just be sleeping. You take note of its beautiful plumage.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Cheep & E-Z Petz Kumpanie (2), Cheep & E-Z Petz Kumpanie (1), Cheep & E-Z Petz Kumpanie|
- HUG: You give your dead parrot a warm hug, politely ignoring the dark ooze that seeps onto your shoulder.
- PULL: You arrange the wings of your dead parrot into a more lifelike position.
- PUNCH: You discipline your dead parrot. That should teach it!
- WAVE: You flap the wings of your dead parrot in a fair imitation of flight.
- PUSH: You roll your dead parrot over onto its back. Its wings flop in a very non-lifelike way, so you quickly turn it upright once again.
- TURN: You turn your dead parrot around to face the other way.
- LICK: For some reason, you lick your dead parrot.
- KISS: You give your dead parrot an affectionate kiss, hardly even noticing the smell.
This is a reference to a famous Monty Python sketch.