Item:Delicate platinum tiara crowned with a cluster of brilliant diamonds
|delicate platinum tiara crowned with a cluster of brilliant diamonds|
|Look:||Polished tendrils curve up and down along the base, forming a perfect symmetry of detailed metalwork. The incredibly clear, perfectly cut jewels form a sparkling starburst adornment, held in place with discreet settings to create the illusion of the centerpiece floating slightly in front of the band.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 325000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Top Notch (2), Top Notch (1)|
- STUDY: After studying the tiara, you think you can wave it at someone to inscribe it with his or her name, push it to inscribe it with today's date, or point it at someone to inscribe it with his or her name and today's date. The material seems suitable for only a single inscription, and you'd probably need a dagger or knife in your other hand with which to do the inscribing.
- APPLAUD: Holding his platinum tiara in the bend of his elbow, Person slowly starts clapping his hands, gradually increasing the speed in an attempt to initiate a round of applause.
- BECKON: You dust yourself off and crook your finger, inviting anyone in sight to come take a glimpse of your platinum tiara.
- BOW: You stretch one arm out to the side while hugging your platinum tiara to your chest. You take a bow, feeling extremely confident in your accomplishments.
- CHEER: You shake your platinum tiara repeatedly, hoping that everyone understands your excitement! If they don't, you're sure that your enthusiastic follow-up cheer will alert them.
- CLAP: Holding your platinum tiara in the bend of your elbow, you slowly start clapping your hands, gradually increasing the speed in an attempt to initiate a round of applause.
- CLEAN: You breathe upon your platinum tiara, fogging the exterior and rubbing it all over your torso to clean your prize as best as you possibly can. After you finish, you pause to admire your job well done.
- CURTSY: You hug your platinum tiara to your chest and expressively flutter your free hand while performing an appropriately respectful curtsy. You nod your head knowingly as you rise to acknowledge your accomplishments.
- DANCE: You cradle your platinum tiara against your body with both arms as you twirl around. You let loose a little bit and whistle to match the movement of your feet.
- HUG: You curl an arm around your platinum tiara, hugging it close to your body. Cupping your other hand, you raise it and wave with your entire arm, moving your elbow first and trailing with your wrist. You pretend to cry a little bit just so the onlookers know how special this moment is.
- KISS: You bring your platinum tiara to your lips and give it a big kiss, careful to wipe off any smudges afterwards.
- RAISE: Raising your platinum tiara high above your head, you wave it around for everyone to see. With your opposite hand, you make a fist -- leaving only your index finger straight -- and shout, "I'm number one!"
- TOUCH: You cup your platinum tiara in both hands and rub a thumb across a smooth spot on the surface. Smiling to yourself, you note that it looks like the perfect place for your name to go.