Item:Delicate clockwork divination bones
|delicate clockwork divination bones|
|Look:||Each bone is a clever composite of traditional bone and modern invention. Hollow chambers house miniscule gears and springs that drive minute counterweights. It appears the mechanisms are designed to stabilize and standardize the lay of the bones with each roll.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Future is Now (3), Future is Now (2), Future is Now (1)|
The Krr-tich is very well-balanced.
The Sek-rith is very well-balanced.
The symbols on the Moon Sphere are well detailed and the weighting of the bone is fair.
The lacquer smoothly and evenly coats the Sun Disk, which is very well-balanced.
The bones are brand new.
They appear to have never seen use.
The overall craftsmanship is spectacular and the bones should prove extremely resistant to damage.
- You could babble at, break, clean, cough at, gasp at, hug, pat, praise, pull, push, shake, tap, touch, wave, or turn the bones.
- BABBLE: You babble in confusion while staring at your bones in disbelief.
- BREAK: Are you certain you want to do that? It doesn't seem like the sort of action you can go back on. [You must repeat this command in the next 30 seconds if you are certain. This will destroy the bones.]
- CLEAN: You dust off your bones.
- COUGH: You give a short cough and glance down at your bones.
- GASP: You gasp in surprise as you stare at your bones, your eyes wide with disbelief.
- HUG: You hug your bones protectively against your chest.
- PRAISE: You murmur a word of praise towards your bones.
- PULL: You take the Moon Sphere from your divination bones and roll it thoughtfully between your fingers.
- PUSH: You hold your bones as far away from you as possible.
- SHAKE: You rattle your bones together in your hands.
- TAP: You tap the Sun Disk with your index finger as you gaze upwards.
- WAVE: You wave your bones threateningly about, a wicked grin on your face.
- TURN: Laying your bones out in your palm, you pick each one up and turn it over, checking it for damage and dirt.