Item:Delicate bracelet of interlocking striped seaperch
|delicate <metal> bracelet of interlocking striped seaperch|
|Look:||Finely crafted, the fish-shaped <metal> links are a bit longer than they are wide.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: Studying the bracelet, you believe you could do the following: TAP, RUB, TURN, EAT, or LICK.
- TAP: You tap your <metal> bracelet with the tip of your finger in a rhythmic beat.
- RUB: You run a finger up and down your <metal> bracelet.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your <metal> bracelet.
- EAT: You nibble on your <metal> bracelet.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your <metal> bracelet.
An example is a delicate rose gold bracelet of interlocking striped seaperch.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.