Item:Dainty lavender-blue butterfly orchid
|dainty lavender-blue butterfly orchid|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Goods for Life (4), Goods for Life (3), Goods for Life (2), Goods for Life (1)|
- This is a Dance flower.
- STUDY: You think that you can eat, sniff, smell, lick, turn, rub and tap the lavender-blue orchid.
- EAT: You place your lavender-blue orchid between your teeth, throw your arms in the air, stamp both feet in turn, then twirl around on your heel. With a final flourishing bow you remove the orchid from between your teeth.
- SNIFFLE: You sniff at your lavender-blue orchid and find that it has a sweet, subtle but somewhat artificial fragrance.
- SMELL: You sniff at your lavender-blue orchid and find that it has a sweet, subtle but somewhat artificial fragrance.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your lavender-blue orchid.
- TURN: You twist lavender-blue orchid between your fingers.
- RUB: You run a finger up and down your lavender-blue orchid.
- TAP: You flick your lavender-blue orchid with the tip of your finger.