Item:Cowl-necked crimson gown of layered zenganne
|cowl-necked crimson gown of layered zenganne|
|Look:||Airy zenganne of vibrant crimson has been layered over a undergown of inky black satin, giving the crimson top layers of the gown a deeper red color, resembling the color of congealed blood. The cowl-neck hangs loose in the front, and the sleeveless form of the gown is designed to be fitted to the body until it pools at the feet. Hems of rolled fabric in lighter shades of red make up the edge of the denuded back before they thin and cinch into straps at the shoulders.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 943,750 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your zenganne gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your zenganne gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your zenganne gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your zenganne gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your zenganne gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your zenganne gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your zenganne gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your zenganne gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- WEAR: You slip the zenganne gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your zenganne gown, sliding it over your head.