Item:Canopic jar with a jackal head
|canopic jar with a jackal head|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 3 width x 3 height|
|Capacity:||999 length x 999 width x 999 height (999 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Su Helmas: The Forbidden Temple 438/End loot, Su Helmas: The Forbidden Temple 434/End loot, Su Helmas: Seeds of Entropy/End loot, House of the Revenant Fang 437/Shadowy Safehouse, House of the Revenant Fang 433/Shadowy Safehouse, House of the Revenant Fang 429/Shadowy Safehouse|
Used with forgebinding.
- You believe you could PUT two similar objects inside a canopic jar with a jackal head, and SHAKE it to transfer the appearance and magic of one to the other.
- Alternatively, you could SHOW an item to the canopic jar to determine if it and another held item are compatible with the canopic jar's magic.
- You believe you could also DUMP the canopic jar to empty its contents at your feet.
- [Use of this item will strip creator info and material info from crafted items if they are the mechanically inferior item. This could make future Enchanting of the item more difficult.]
- SHOW <ITEM> TO JAR:
- (holding only one item) You must be holding two objects to check their compatibility with the canopic jar's magic.
- (holding two items) See forgebinding for all compatibilty messages.
- PUT <ITEM>: A magical vortex appears on the surface of a canopic jar with a jackal head and sucks <item> inside!
- (with items) A vortex opens in a canopic jar with a jackal head and dumps <item> at your feet.
- (empty) There's nothing in your canopic jar!
- SHAKE: As you shake the canopic jar, light begins pouring out of it until you have to look away. When you look back, you see that you are left holding <item>.