The DUMP command can be used to remove 'junk' items from your room or to dump items from a container in your right hand into one of the many 'trash cans' located across Elanthia.
- DUMP JUNK - Summons the janitor to your current room after 300 seconds.
- DUMP CHECK - Display information regarding the janitor called by this command.
- DUMP MY <container> INTO <trash receptacle> - Dump all items in container into specified receptacle.
- DUMP <SUBSTANCES/PAPER/SKINS> INTO <trash recepticle> - Dump all items that match the type specified into receptacle.
- DUMP <adjective> <noun> INTO <trash receptical> - Dump all items that match what you specify into receptacle.
- DUMP < 1st container> INTO <2nd container> - Moves the entirity of the contents of one container to another.
- Note: The second container must be at least as big as the first, as well as being empty.
- DUMP OUT - Empties the container held in the right hand onto the ground.
Be aware that this verb works independently from the normal janitor mechanics. Drop or leave items on the ground **AT YOUR OWN RISK**. As always, if an item is valuable to you, do not drop or leave the item on the ground. Also, use caution when dumping the contents of a container into a trash bin. The items *CANNOT* be restored.