Item:Blushing pink cire gown with a perfectly layered flower skirt
|blushing pink cire gown with a perfectly layered flower skirt|
|Look:||A simple strapless bodice with a natural waist leads to an elaborately layered knee-length skirt formed from many overlapping petals of slightly iridescent silk. The overall form is reminiscent of a camellia's fractal perfection, with soft shapes that seem to swirl up the wearer's body and flutter with any motion. Faint striations of darker pink along every precisely tailored petal reinforce the flowery illusion.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,812,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (3)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip the cire gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your cire gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your cire gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your cire gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your cire gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your cire gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your cire gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your cire gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your cire gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your cire gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your cire gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your cire gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your cire gown flouncing around you.