Item:Black velvet tricorn hat with gold trim
|black velvet tricorn hat with gold trim|
|Look:||A jaunty white feather sticks up from the cockade at the front.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship/Incidental Loot|
- WEAR: You set your hat on your head with one hand.
- PUSH (wearing): You take off your hat a moment and fan yourself with it, then place it back upon your head.
- PUSH (holding): You crumple your hat in one fist. Muahahaha!
- PULL (wearing): You pull your tricorn hat down over your ears.
- PULL (holding): Blushing, you hide your face behind the tricorn hat, coyly peeking over the edge.
- SHAKE (wearing): You run one hand along the brim while holding the tricorn hat in place with the other, smoothing and straightening it.
- SHAKE (holding): You futilely try and shake some of the dents and dirt out of your tricorn hat, but it doesn't appear to work.
- NUDGE (wearing): You settle your tricorn hat more firmly on your head.
- NUDGE (holding): You wave your tricorn hat briskly through the air, producing a crisp *thwap* as the air catches in the hat's crown and straightens out any dents that had formed.
- TIP You absently tap your hat against your thigh.
- [If you are trying to ask for tips, try TIP HAT AT PERSON.]
- TIP You reach out, showing your hat to <Person> with a pointed glance to its interior. Maybe she'll get the point and tip!
- TAP (wearing): You tip your hat slightly, then give a mischievous wink.
- EAT (wearing): You take off your hat and gnaw on the brim.
- EAT (holding): You gnaw on the brim of your hat.
- KISS (wearing): You take the hat off for a moment and wipe your mouth on the brim, then quickly replace it. Glancing around, you hope nobody noticed.
- KISS(holding): You hold the tricorn hat in one hand and tap its brim against your lips, lost in thought.
- KICK (holding): You drop your tricorn hat and kick it before it hits the ground, sending it sailing several feet away where it lays in a crumpled heap. Felt good, didn't it?
After abusing your hat a bit it will LOOK like this: You notice that the hat looks crumpled.
To fix, wear it and shake.