Item:Black starlight velvet gown with a platinum filigreed pin
|black starlight velvet gown with a platinum filigreed pin|
|Look:||Flowing skirts and sleeves fall from a fitted bodice, the waist and scooped neckline highlighted with intricately embroidered silver emblems. A circular pin of abstract, interwoven design sits just off-center on the waistline, finishing the belt-like needlework. The miniscule diamonds woven into the material give the gown a shimmering appearance in even the lowest light.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Silken Seams (2), Silken Seams (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip the starlight velvet gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your starlight velvet gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your starlight velvet gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your Gemfire velvet gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your starlight velvet gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your starlight velvet gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your starlight velvet gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your starlight velvet gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your starlight velvet gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your starlight velvet gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your starlight velvet gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your starlight velvet gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your starlight velvet gown flouncing around you.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your starlight velvet gown, sliding it over your head.