Item:Bedraggled nightmare black nightsilk dress displaying bright streaks of glitter
|bedraggled nightmare black nightsilk dress displaying bright streaks of glitter|
|Look:||Careful stitching and seamwork lends the impression that this garment has been deliberately damaged, from its tattered hemline to the torn lace of its once-full sleeves that hang like shredded wings. In what appears to be an attempt to perk up the unrelieved gloom of the dress, vibrant streaks of glitter embellish the dark silk with all the colors of the rainbow.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Shard's South Bridge Street Faire 415 raffle center|
- WEAR: You slip the nightsilk dress over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your nightsilk dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your nightsilk dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your nightsilk dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your nightsilk dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your nightsilk dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your nightsilk dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your nightsilk dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your nightsilk dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your nightsilk dress, sliding it over your head.