Item:Auburn-hued khaddar greatcoat with a crimson moonsilver-embellished cape
|auburn-hued khaddar greatcoat with a crimson moonsilver-embellished cape|
|Look:||Dyed an attractive shade of dark reddish-brown, the slightly nubby, lightweight cloth has a pebbled appearance that lends it a rugged yet formal quality elevated by its precise tailoring. Cutting a dashing silhouette, the knee-length coat buttons up the front and features a high collar and stylish, turned back cuffs. Interlocking pieces of cardinal-sheened silvery metal exude a soft red glow and form circular tessellations that radiate across the attached cape, complementing the handsomely draped fabric.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3), Dark silver mouse-shaped backpack|
- STUDY: Thinking about the greatcoat, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, STRUT, TIE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You tug at the bottom of your khaddar greatcoat, adjusting the fit.
- ARRANGE: You fuss with the cuffs on your khaddar greatcoat, arranging them perfectly on your wrists.
- BITE: You wipe your mouth on the sleeve of your khaddar greatcoat.
- CLEAN: You brush at the front of your khaddar greatcoat, cleaning it off.
- CLUTCH: You fold your arms across your chest.
- FIDGET: You toy with the fastenings on your khaddar greatcoat.
- PAT: You pat your khaddar greatcoat, searching for something.
- PINCH: You flutter the front of your khaddar greatcoat in and out, trying to cool off.
- ROLL: You roll up the sleeves of your khaddar greatcoat.
- RUB: You rub your stomach through your khaddar greatcoat.
- STRUT: You proudly strut around the area, showing off your khaddar greatcoat.
- TIE: You double check the fastenings on your khaddar greatcoat.
- YANK: You yank your khaddar greatcoat down, attempting to get it to fit right.