- Tournament Director for the Wyvern Arena.
- Performed Forgebinding at Hollow Eve Festival 428.
- Performing Custom Maker's Marks at Hollow Eve Festival 432.
You see Tournament Director Halvon, a Human Barbarian.
Halvon has a square-jawed face with a missing tooth, red-veined steely grey eyes and a broken nose. His red-streaked frost-white hair is shoulder length and fine, and is worn pulled up in a topknot. He has weathered skin and a burly build.
He is tall for a Human.
He appears to be ancient.
He has a thin sparse mustache on his upper lip and a thin patchy beard.
He has a tattoo of a chaotic pattern of thick red lines that begins on his face and continues down the right side of his neck. Spreading out to form vaguely triangular patterns, the design sheathes the entirety of his right arm, ending on his right wrist.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a brown leather mask edged with broken leucro teeth, a polished bloodstone slab medallion strung on a black cord, a sweeping crimson greatcloak edged with crude stitches of rawhide cording, a tournament director's badge, a brown canvas backpack embroidered with the image of a crouching mountain lion, a deep crimson swordsman's shirt laced up the front with rawhide cords, some sturdy seordmaor-hide leathers embossed with a knotwork pattern, some brass-studded leather brawling gloves, a deep brown leather sheath crisscrossed with rawhide strapping, a prize sack, a pair of leather trousers laced up the sides with rawhide through steel grommets and a pair of dull leather boots with knotted and broken laces.
- at his appearance to alter maker's marks during the Hollow Eve Festival 432, he used the title Lord of Pain.
432 Maker's Mark Guidelines
- Character must provide a basic stamp and 2500 platinum dokoras.
- Design can be no more than 150 characters in length, and will be automatically prefixed with "is the image of" (not counted in character count limit).
- This is an actual, physical marking. The design cannot be animated or magical, nor can it shimmer or shine. There is no guarantee of complete uniqueness - Some elements may be shared with other stamps.
- Halvon says, "Because it's such a rare service and hasn't been performed in so many many years, you will not be bound by the event restrictions. HOWEVER, you will only be able to work with me once. Ever. Sort of like how Rellecke does it."
- Halvon says, "Also, I want to clarify -- you are surrendering your basic stamp, and I am giving you a brand new one. I am not modifying your basic stamps."