Can we also say Hexoch and Heksoch are the same person? The Dwarven Timeline seems to spell a few words differently than other sources, "Rendstaan" (Rendstone) being another example.
--Aetherie 06:35, 4 December 2007 (CST)
- Good eye, Aetherie. I believe Andraethu is the correct spelling for Demosel's brother. I'm less certain about the spelling for Morganae's daughter, but Anloralhe is the version used in Shard History.
- Hexoch and Heksoch, however, are different. The former gave an axe to Uthmor around 300 BV, while the latter died around 700 BV.
- In the case of Rendstaan/Rendstone, it's the same thing in two different languages. For a similar case, consider Trefan Draus/Salt Clan.
- Hope that clears things up a little. --Basselope 13:10, 4 December 2007 (CST)
- Excellent, thank you. :) --Aetherie 13:45, 4 December 2007 (CST)
should we put in notes on which ones can be tracked, perceived, stalked, or stolen from? as well as which we can receive tasks from?--Legeres 03:17, 16 January 2008 (CST)
location might be a good idea as well --Legeres 21:56, 23 January 2008 (CST)
That would probably be a good idea. Hmm... also if you find something about the tasks, make sure that the appropriate cities have those NPCs listed as taskgivers.--Naeya (talk) 22:56, 23 January 2008 (CST)
As Xand has taken an indefinate LoA from DR and I was the one in charge of the ilithi.com database anyhow, I wanted to open a discussion on what, if anything, to do with the extensive profile base he has set up. Clearly, there are many, many overlaps between already Wiki'd pages and his profiles, so new pages wouldn't need to start from scratch but for a few. However, is it worth adding in any extra information he has to the pages here? Maybe an external link on the Elanthipedia page to the direct profile page at ilithi.com? Maybe an External Link reference at the bottom of pages with a corresponding ilithi.com profile page?