User talk: Naeya
Welcome to my talk page. Here are some tips to help you communicate with me:
- Please continue any conversation on the page where it was started.
- Thus, if I have left a message on your talk page please DO NOT post a reply here. I will have your talk page on watch and will note when you have replied.
- Add or respond to an existing conversation under the existing heading.
- Indent your comment when replying by using an appropriate number of colons ':'.
- Create a new heading if the original conversation is archived.
- To initiate a new conversation on this page click on this link.
- You should sign your comments. You can do this automatically by typing four tildes (~~~~).
Could you gimmie a yell next time you're about? Need to talk to you about some stuff. IM:CaraamonDR -Moderator Caraamon Makdasi(talk) 09:56, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
Goblins out west gate of crossings
Hi, I started a new char and was going by your hunting guide but it is wrong. The scavanger goblins teach up to around 40ish.. and the regular field goblins and shaman's teach up to 60ish or higher havn't got to that point.. The scavanger goblins stopped teaching defenses but go to the area with field goblins and shaman's and they can still hit me.. thought you should know.
Greetings! I had a couple questions about the Therenguard.com website, when you get a free moment, could you please give me or Klurn a shout. Thank you! AIM: kittenl3uv Catamina 22:58, 26 June 2012 (UTC)