Armor:Weathered leather boots dangling bits of netting and sea grass
- This item is outdated, which means that it has missed one of the last five appraisal changes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5 - Updates to elemental protection/absorption for light armor).
- Please see Category:Outdated Items for more articles that are outdated.
|weathered leather boots dangling bits of netting and sea grass|
|Look:||The boots bear the obvious signs of use with tatters of fisherman's netting barely clinging across their surface. Bits of dried sea grass and fronds, as well as tiny shells are ensnared within the weathered net.|
|Hindrance:||light (3/15) / trivial (2/15) for stealth|
|Protection:||very high (8/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
very good (6/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
high (7/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and somewhat fair (4/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and somewhat fair (4/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
fair (3/15) protection and low (3/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 235,698 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking (2)|
- You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- You click together your heels and the boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.