Zombie kobold savage
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
The festering morass of mortality before you is clearly of the kobold race, looking like a strange cross between human and common alley mutt. Rotting flesh hangs loosely from its disturbingly visible bones, making it clear that this beast hasn't been truly alive in quite some time. Its bulky form appears strong for a kobold, and capable of steady, devastating blows.
Still teaching weapons well at 120 ranks. Still getting good hits occasionally at 110 defenses.
Softcap for defensive skills @110/115 ranks. Hardcaps @130 ranks. - 12/16/2015
- General information.
Don't spawn the greatest on the Trail of Bones. Would eventually get 4 on me though.
Headhunters will stay at missile throwing spears. Once engaged at melee they will stop throwing their spears and attack normally.
- Cleric. With Benediction, PFE, MPP, GG, MAPP, and Centering. Could still handle four with no buffs at my ranks.
I think a cleric would be able to handle these as early as 70-75 ranks in combats and the appropriate buffs.
- Boxes require 75 ranks of Lockpicking & Disarm
- Hard caps Hiding and Stalking at 162
May be wearing any of the following:
(All armor is damaged)
- a bone-studded leather helm
- an iron-banded leather helm
- a mud-caked leather helm
- a rusty bascinet helm
- a warped bascinet helm
- a dented bascinet helm
- a charred cuirbouilli coat
- a cracked cuirbouilli coat
- a mud-caked cuirbouilli coat
- some gashed half plate
- some mud-caked half plate
- some rusted half plate
- some mud-caked double leather
- some rotting double leather
- some blackened double leather
- a rusted metal breastplate
- a warped metal breastplate
- a mud-caked metal breastplate
- some charred bone-studded greaves
- some muddy bone-studded greaves
- some rotting bone-studded greaves
- some rusted plate greaves
- some warped plate greaves
- some tarnished plate greaves
May be carrying any of the following: