Weapon:Copper-banded maple short bow with a braided spidersilk bowstring
Revision as of 20:54, 18 June 2015 by ABSOLON (Undo revision 413571 by ABSOLON (talk) template testing done)
|copper-banded maple short bow with a braided spidersilk bowstring|
|Look:||Deep brown maple has been lightly oiled to a sheen that emphasizes the dense grain of the wood. Thin copper bands are wrapped securely around the short bow from tip to tip, lightly reinforcing the weapon without compromising its flex or accuracy. Slender strands of spidersilk have been tightly braided to create an elegant yet durable bowstring.|
|Ammo:||Unknown number of arrow(s).|
|Type:||Short Bow (Unknown RT)|
|Force of Impact:||Unknown|
"somewhat flimsy" is not in the list of possible values (extremely weak, very delicate, quite fragile, rather flimsy, particularly weak, somewhat unsound, appreciably susceptible, marginally vulnerable, average construction, a bit safeguarded, rather reinforced, quite guarded, highly protected, very strong, extremely resistant, unusually resilient, nearly impervious, practically invulnerable) for this property.(/18)
|Appraised Cost:|| 137,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Sold by Turquoise Tent for 99,220 Dokoras|
Source is Turquoise Tent
- LEAN: You lean on your short bow, thinking about your recent success in the field. While you're thinking of it, you carefully inspect the limbs of your bow for cracks.
- POKE: You grab the bowstring of your short bow and pull it back to full draw. Taking aim at a nearby target you release it with a loud *snap*!
- PULL: You grab the bowstring of your short bow and give it an experimental pull.
- Utterly unsatisfied, you tighten the string at each nock until the draw is correct.
- RUB: You grab a cloth and buff the limbs of your bow until they gleam.