Weapon:Copper-banded maple short bow with a braided spidersilk bowstring
|copper-banded maple short bow with a braided spidersilk bowstring|
|Look:||Deep brown maple has been lightly oiled to a sheen that emphasizes the dense grain of the wood. Thin copper bands are wrapped securely around the short bow from tip to tip, lightly reinforcing the weapon without compromising its flex or accuracy. Slender strands of spidersilk have been tightly braided to create an elegant yet durable bowstring.|
|Type:||Short Bow (2/3 RT)|
|Draw Strength:||average (4/8)|
|Force of Impact:||reasonably (7/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 137,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||13 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Sold by Turquoise Tent for 99,220 Dokoras|
Source is Turquoise Tent
- LEAN: You lean on your short bow, thinking about your recent success in the field. While you're thinking of it, you carefully inspect the limbs of your bow for cracks.
- POKE: You grab the bowstring of your short bow and pull it back to full draw. Taking aim at a nearby target you release it with a loud *snap*!
- PULL: You grab the bowstring of your short bow and give it an experimental pull.
- Utterly unsatisfied, you tighten the string at each nock until the draw is correct.
- RUB: You grab a cloth and buff the limbs of your bow until they gleam.