Item:Cloak with a clasp
|<color> cloak with a <metal> clasp|
|Look:||Lined with silk, the plush wool of the cloak is designed to keep the wearer warm and dry no matter the weather.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sew It Seams|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY - Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FLIP, PAT, REMOVE, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, TIE, WAVE, and WEAR it.
- ADJUST - You delicately adjust your <color> cloak, allowing it to hang elegantly from your shoulders.
- CLEAN - You flick bits of dirt and lint off of your <color> cloak, endeavoring to make sure the wool is spotless.
- CLUTCH - You pull your <color> cloak close around you, overlapping the front edges slightly.
- FLIP - You casually flip the edge of your <color> cloak.
- PAT - You pat the wool of your <color> cloak gently.
- REMOVE - You carefully remove the <color> cloak from your shoulders.
- ROLL - You strike a commanding pose, throwing the wool of your <color> cloak back and gazing off into the distance.
- RUB - You lightly stroke the wool of your <color> cloak.
- SHAKE - You shake the wool of your <color> cloak fiercely, throwing up a miniature cloud of dust that slowly settles to the ground.
- TIE - You fidget with the fastenings on your <color> cloak.
- WAVE - Grabbing the wool of your <color> cloak, you briskly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- WEAR - You carefully place your <color> cloak on your shoulders, letting the wool settle around your body.