You see Prophetic Warrior Aerathor, Infiltration Specialist of the Monks, a Human.
An austere uaro's'sugi of unadorned black Musparan silk is folded to obscure Aerathor's face, hiding all but a narrow strip of tanned skin around his eyes.
He is very tall for a Human. He has a lean build.
He is wearing a flowing martial artist's headband embroidered with a blazing sun, a flowing martial artist's robe embroidered with a golden scaled serpent, a gleaming haralun quarterstaff, a leather weapon harness with polished brass buckles and fittings, a black leather naphtha holder with vial slots stitched to the sides and some battered leather sandals with frayed straps splattered by melted candle wax
After being orphaned during the Sorrow War, Aerathor spent his time living as a vagabond on the streets of The Crossing.
It was during this tumultuous time that he chose to become a monk of the crystal hand and seek tutelage from the moon mages.
After growing up barely scraping by and nearly always hungry, Aerathor has developed a deep empathy for the lost children of Elanthia and strives to make the streets and world a safer place for those growing up without a home or family.
This often times places Aerathor at odds against those who would victimize the weak or who simply take pleasure from the misfortune of others. He has chosen several mentors including Tiv, Lomtaun and Aaoskar to mold himself after.
- Spent the majority of his life on Ratha and the other islands of Qi'Reshalia training his mind and body in the arts of war.
- Joined the Monks of the Crystal Hand at an early age, rose to an Ascetic by age 19.
- Is more ascetic than many monks due to never being accustomed to luxury or wealth.
- Owns few possessions outside of equipment and has no desire to.
- Eats primarily bread and ale, rarely sleeps at inns.
- Enjoy's Oshu'mary tea and smoking and they are two of the three luxuries he allows himself on a regular basis. The third is a hot bath.
- Is seeking answers to the strange recent events surrounding Tiv and the connection that may exist to the Arbiter.
- Philosophy and meditation have led Aerathor to a more spiritual existence.
- Believes in the existence of a nameless creative force that is responsible for all life and awareness in existence in all the various planes.