You see Fanatic Aerathor, Neophyte of the Monks, a Human.
A pleated uaro's'sugi of lustrous white Musparan silk is folded to obscure Aerathor's face, hiding all but a narrow strip of tanned skin around his eyes.
He is very tall for a Human. He has a lean build.
He is wearing an austere grey cassock clasped at the shoulder with a Hounds of Rutilor pin, a black tabard embroidered with an Inquisitorial emblem, a leather weapon harness with polished brass buckles and fittings, a plain war belt crafted from dark brown leather and some battered leather sandals with frayed straps splattered by melted candle wax.
- Spends majority of the time on Ratha and the other islands of Qi'Reshalia
- Joined the Monks of the Crystal Hand at age 16, rose to an Ascetic at age 21
- Joined the Order of the Iron Circle at age 31
- Philosophy and meditation has led Aerathor to a more spiritual existence.
- Follower of divine creative force or nameless God which he believes is responsible for all life and awareness in existence.
- Supporter of the Hounds of Rutilor
- Supporter of the Inquisition.
- Has a growing list of Necromancers