- Thanks! It's my favorite city! --Prime-Lorzelophia 21:47, 24 January 2008 (CST)
Hi bb. <3 - Inauri
Could you do me a favor? When you post info from the forums, could you use Form:Post? Check the manual of style if you don't know what the article title should be. -Moderator Caraamon Strugr-Makdasi(talk) 20:21, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Can you post a link to the manual of style? The only one I could find has almost no information in it, and says nothing at all that I can find about forum posts. Prime-Lorzelophia 21:46, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
The misplaced shop items in Obscure Visions was because those particular sections were not closed with "|}". Other than that, you've done a good job on adding the shops, Thank you.
-Glimmereyes 13:53, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for catching that, it was late and everything was blurring together. I tried to see what changes you had to make to what I added so that I make less work for y'all. Please let me know if I'm Doing It Wrong.
- -Prime-Lorzelophia 22:41, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Don't worry about missing that, I made that mistake a lot which is why I knew what was happening. The only thing to do different is add in a comma when doing prices, but it's not a big deal if you forget.
- I think you've been doing it correctly, but when adding items and using the "t=X" field, make sure it's the correct letter. Armor(t=a), Weapons(t=w) and Shield(t=s) are the only types that require it, but there are other options(that currently don't do anything) if you care to dig into it. Template:ShopItem has the full listing.
-Glimmereyes 01:30, 1 November 2009 (UTC)