|Mana Type:||Life Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / augmentation, warding|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||Refining the theories of Mental Preparation, an Empath achieves such adroit control over his mental and bodily resilience that he may adapt favorably in the face of debilitating attacks he has to endure. The Tranquility spell will also make its caster more disciplined.|
|Effect:||+Discipline (stat), +defense against vs. fortitude attacks|
|Example Messaging:||You place your hands on your temples.|
A newfound fluidity of your mind imparts you with enhanced awareness of every nerve in your body.
<Person> places her hands on her temples.
- A SvS barrier against attacks that must be endured.
- The strength of the Empath's tranquility is reflected in the power perceive messaging:
- You sense a supreme Tranquility upon you, which should last for about eighteen roisaen.
- You sense a deep-seated Tranquility upon you, which should last for about twelve roisaen.
- You sense a moderate Tranquility upon you, which should last for about thirteen roisaen.
- You sense a mild Tranquility upon you, which should last for about seven roisaen.
- You sense a superficial Tranquility upon you, which should last for about two roisaen
- Can be cast when shocked.
- Adds a boost to Discipline.
- This spell lasts 39 minutes when cast at the maximum amount of mana.