Spiritwood can be made from any existing wood and involves a process of putting them through magical bleaching regime. The secret to doing this is closely guarded by the Kaldar and Gnomes and is a new technique that is not known to the Gorbesh. Ideally, the wood becomes pure white, but lesser quality pieces may have striations or flecking that reveals the original wood. In the cases of making spiritwood from valuable woods, this is sometimes preferred.
Price per volume: 70000-200000 (the more pure white, the more value)
This material must be provided for alterations.
Restrictions on alterations
- If fodder is not pure white, the alteration may not be pure white.
- Pure white spiritwood can be altered into non-pure white.
- Any synonym of white may be used for spiritwood.
- If non-pure white, mentioning the exact name of the original wood is allowed but not required.
- May be used for weapons, armor, decoration freely.