|Map||Ranik's Map 90|
|# of Rooms||1|
|Store Type||Pawn shops|
This store only accepts Lirums
- Paedraig glances about the store.
- A guardsman enters with a heavy tread, saying "Looking for young Kyri'en One-Eye, Paedraig. He stole a gold bowl from Lord Redthorne. I'm sure you know naught of that, of course..." Some silver coins change hands with a clinking noise, and the guard nods in satisfaction. "Aye, was sure ye'd not be one to get involved with the likes of him, fine upstanding businessman that ye are. Good day t'ye, Paedraig," he says, and leaves the shop with a tip of his helm.
- Paedraig belches, releasing a pungent aroma of onions and sausages.
- Paedraig carefully wraps an object in a towel and stores it away in a compartment beneath the counter. Catching you watching, he glares balefully at you.
- Paedraig glares at you, saying "Whatcha looking at?"
- A hooded and cloaked figure enters, leaning over the counter to whisper something to Paedraig. The figure shows something to Paedraig, glancing furtively at the door. Some silver coins change hands with a clinking noise, and the figure darts quickly back out into the street.