You see Arcane Researcher Khiol Norawts'Dziri, a Rakash.
He has an oval face, almond-shaped violet eyes and a classical nose. His black hair is short and fine, and is worn loose. He has pale skin and a lean build. He is slightly under average height for a Rakash. He is a cub-herder. He has an elegantly-trimmed mustache on your upper lip and a long thin elegantly-trimmed goatee.
He is wearing a simple wooden medallion, an ashen fur longcoat embroidered with dusk-hued swirls along the collar, a witch ball, a pair of platinum cufflinks, a warcat suede fighting shirt with dark leather ties, a fur-hilted seordstone ritual knife inset with smirched soulstone, a stark white and black feathered fetish wristlet, a heavy white gold wedding band inset with an oval blood-red ruby, some warcat leather pants trimmed with bleached bone carvings, and some fur-lined black leather combat boots.
- His interests are the study of the history of magic, discovery of new magic, and preservation of old magic.
- Has more than a passing interest in the empathic transferance link and its possibilities.
- Prefers to operate outside of the cities, though social at times close proximity to the masses makes him nervous.
- Has serious distaste for other Rakash, with a few exceptions.
- Apprentice to Zerreck Arkarm.
- Is married to the Moonprincess Arsenyka.
- Views the current infrastructure of Elanthia's provinces as tyrannical oppressors.
Notes on the Past
- Vharskel(Father and Alpha of Dzirta del Ena Reness) walks the starry road after the raid that also removed Kalag the Black from thieves guildhall in the Crossings.
- Both Khiol and Azmina taken in and raised by an old human who barely got by in a small shack in the Middens.
- 392, Azmina runs off to Ilithi to persue a career in magical enchantment, leaving Khiol to fend for himself.
- 393, the old man is killed by the Sewer Rat Gang in thier series of attacks on the Crossings. Once again Khiol is alone.
- 400, Word of Azmina's expected demise while attempting some form of Teleological experiment. No body was recovered.
- One of two surviving members of Dzirta del Ena Reness
- Sister is the Rakash sorceress Azmina.