|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Assemblage (6), Drathrok's Assemblage (5), Drathrok's Assemblage (4), Drathrok's Assemblage (3)|
- You are not currently bonded to the trinket. You must first RUB it to become attuned.
- To summon your yeehar, EAT the trinket.
- To dismiss your yeehar, TAP the trinket.
- To remove your bond to the trinket, BREAK it.
- [The yeehar trinket is bonded to you without charges.]
Summons a well-oiled hammered steel yeehar.
- You run your fingers absentmindedly down a groove in a metal plate of the hammered steel yeehar.
- You rub your hands expertly over the plating of the yeehar, looking for any signs of rust or damage. The examination ends without finding anything significant.
- You slam your foot into the side of the yeehar, which responds by sputtering briefly and then chugging about in a circle. Yee-haw!
- You step towards the hammered steel yeehar and casually climb over its side, settling easily between the shoulder blades behind its neck. A strained mechanical sound starts briefly, sputtering out as the yeehar appears ready to receive command
- You dismount from your yeehar.