Item:Wooden toy axe with a half-moon head
|wooden toy axe with a half-moon head|
|Look:||The blunted head of the axe is secured in place by supple doeskin straps. The same leather wraps around the bottom of the haft, creating a small, comfortable grip.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: You believe that you can lean, turn, shake, poke, raise, lick, wave and study this toy axe.
- LEAN: You try to lean casually on your toy axe, however, being a toy you end up falling over instead!
- TURN: You deftly flip your toy axe into the air and easily catch it.
- SHAKE: You squint and shake your toy axe menacingly!
- POKE: Giving the air a couple playful jabs, you flourish your toy axe in the air before pretending to sheath it at your side.
- RAISE: You raise your toy axe in triumph. Victory over the imaginary enemy!
- LICK: You give your toy axe a lick. Good thing it's not sharp!
- WAVE (at self): You hit yourself on the head with your toy axe. Why did you do that?
- WAVE (at elf): You playfully pretend to duel with <Person> and end up slapping her upside her pointy-eared head!
- WAVE (at not-an-elf): You playfully pretend to duel with <Person> and end up slapping him upside his head!