Item:White spidersilk cloak artfully stitched with the image of a golden dragon
|white spidersilk cloak artfully stitched with the image of a golden dragon|
|Look:||Depicted with its wings unfurled, the serpentine creature has its mouth poised as if about to swallow the moon Katamba. A border of intricate knotwork runs along the hems, adding an extra touch of elegance. Clasping the garment at the throat is a cabochon cat's eye quartz.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (6), Turialo's Haven (5), Turialo's Haven (3)|
- STUDY: You study the cloak intently for a long minute. After your inspection, you think that you can TAP, PUSH, PULL, TURN, WAVE, THROW, HUG, and POKE the cloak to perform dances with it.
- TAP: You do a rather simple set of dance steps, moving one foot after another while tapping a rhythm on your spidersilk cloak.
- PUSH: You take a confident step forward and then execute a single full turn, letting the long spidersilk edges of your cloak wrap around you one way and then the other.
- PULL: You pull up one edge of your cloak in front of you as you move in a two-step pattern, enveloping yourself in the voluminous spidersilk folds.
- TURN: You take a quick quarter turn followed by a flourishing bow, your cloak billowing out behind you in a display of spidersilk shades.
- WAVE: You grasp both corners of the cloak and spread the fabric behind you, waving them lightly like a pair of billowing spidersilk wings.
- THROW: You pull the folds of the cloak tightly around yourself then throw them backwards to make the spidersilk cloth trail behind you in the air. Confidently, you stride forward a few steps, walking in time to a silent beat.
- HUG: You grasp the edges of your cloak tightly and wrap them around yourself, enveloping your body in a cocoon of spidersilk hues.
- POKE: You lift one arm above your head, grasping the edge of your cloak in the other hand. Tumbling forward gracefully, you place your hand on the ground, executing a perfect one-handed cartwheel. Bringing the spidersilk edge of your cloak upward, you end with a flourishing bow.