Item:Vivid coral rose
|vivid coral rose|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Rusty Barnacle, River Dreamer|
- This is a Dance flower.
- STUDY:You think that you can eat, sniff, smell, lick, turn, rub and tap the coral rose.
- EAT:(holding) You place your coral rose between your teeth, throw your arms in the air, stamp both feet in turn, then twirl around on your heel. With a final flourishing bow you remove the rose from between your teeth.
- SNIFFLE:(holding) You sniff at your coral rose and find that it has a sweet, subtle but somewhat artificial fragrance.
- SMELL:(holding) You sniff at your coral rose and find that it has a sweet, subtle but somewhat artificial fragrance. (yes, same as sniff)
- LICK:(holding) You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your coral rose.
- TURN:(holding) You twist coral rose between your fingers.
- TURN:(wearing) You straighten your coral rose.
- RUB:(wearing or holding) You run a finger up and down your coral rose.
- TAP:(wearing or holding) You flick your coral rose with the tip of your finger.