Item:Velvet toy sword with a grip
|<color> velvet toy sword with a <leather> grip|
|Look:||Stuffed with cotton, the plush weapon appears to be quite harmless.|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: You believe that you can lean, turn, shake, poke, raise, lick, wave and study this toy sword.
- LEAN: You try to lean casually on your toy sword, however, being a toy you end up falling over instead!
- note: you will be prone after this
- TURN: You deftly flip your toy sword into the air and easily catch it.
- SHAKE: You squint and shake your toy sword menacingly!
- POKE: Giving the air a couple playful jabs, you flourish your toy sword in the air before pretending to sheath it at your side.
- RAISE: You raise your toy sword in triumph. Victory over the imaginary enemy!
- LICK: You give your toy sword a lick. Good thing it's not sharp!
- WAVE no target: Perhaps you ought to try waving it at someone?
- WAVE at target:
An example is a snowy white velvet toy sword with a snakeskin grip.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.