Item:Undyed sailcloth pants
|undyed sailcloth pants|
|Look:||Cut loosely to allow freedom of movement, these pants can be fastened around the waist with a hidden drawstring.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: Thinking about the pants, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your sailcloth pants.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your sailcloth pants.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your sailcloth pants tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your sailcloth pants.
- KICK: With an wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap your feet in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your sailcloth pants.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your sailcloth pants.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your sailcloth pants.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your sailcloth pants.
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your sailcloth pants, pulling them back up around your waist.