Item:Twilight-hued spidersilk cloak
|twilight-hued spidersilk cloak|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 20,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Fangs For the Memory (2), Fangs For the Memory (1)|
- STUDY: You study your spidersilk cloak closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it:
WEAR, REMOVE, OPEN, CLOSE
- WAVE = flourish it mysteriously
- BOW = bow with style
- SHAKE = shake out the fabric
- PULL = pull the hood up
- PUSH = push the hood down
- SPIN = spin about dramatically
You also have the feeling that it will interact with other items.
- WEAR: As you drape your spidersilk cloak from your shoulders, it billows out behind you as if caught upon an unfelt breeze.
- REMOVE: You remove a twilight-hued spidersilk cloak from your shoulders in an elegant sweeping motion that causes it to swirl mysteriously around you.
- OPEN: You throw open your spidersilk cloak. It billows out behind you like a pair of wings.
- CLOSE: You pull your spidersilk cloak around yourself tightly, doing your best to conceal your form.
- WAVE: You catch the edge of your spidersilk cloak with one arm and sweep it out in front of you until all that is left revealed are your eyes. The cloak ripples mysteriously as it moves.
- BOW: Holding the edge of your spidersilk cloak, you dip an elegant bow. The cloak billows out behind you as if caught upon an unfelt breeze. You glance up and flash an evil grin.
- SHAKE: You give your spidersilk cloak a good shake, sending its folds rippling around your body. A slight shiver runs down your spine.
- PULL: You pull the hood of your spidersilk cloak over your head, casting a shadow across your features.
- PUSH: You push the hood of your spidersilk cloak off of your head, revealing your features.
- SPIN: You spin around smartly, sending the folds of your spidersilk cloak billowing around you in a wide arc.