Item:Triple-strand blue gold ring displaying a solitary Eu's promise crystal
|triple-strand blue gold ring displaying a solitary Eu's promise crystal|
|Look:||Polished to a high sheen, cobalt blue metal featuring burnished gold marbling is forged into fine strands of wire and woven together to create this stunning ring. A flawless Eu's promise crystal sits at the apex of the ring, the semi-translucent gem is composed of dozens of needle-like crystal structures pointing outwards in an acicular pattern. The tiny crystalline stalagmites are a vibrant mixture of red, blue, and purple shades.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 937,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (3), Elegant iroko keepsake box inlaid with intricate blue gold whorls|
- STUDY: Studying the ring, you believe you could do the following: TAP, RUB, TURN, EAT, or LICK.
- TAP: You tap your blue gold ring with the tip of your finger in a rhythmic beat.
- RUB: You absentmindedly rub your blue gold ring, deep in thought.
- TURN: You twist your blue gold ring around a finger.
- EAT: You exhale on your blue gold ring and gently buff any smudges away.
- LICK: You lick your finger and use it to clean a spot on a triple-strand blue gold ring displaying a solitary Eu's promise crystal.