Item:Tangerine taffeta gown with a poufy skirt
|tangerine taffeta gown with a poufy skirt|
|Look:||A plethora of pleats in lemon-hued lace adorns the front of the bodice, dappled with tiny blue beryl buttons. The skirt is fully three times the width of the bodice, and forms a full circle around the wearer, making for an impressive profile.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 425/Raffles|
- WEAR: You slip into a tangerine taffeta gown with a poufy skirt. Its fabric falls perfectly into place past your hips with a slight wiggle and a twist.
- TOUCH: You caress the fabric of the gown and smile warmly, content with the knowledge that you're one gorgeous woman.
- CLEAN: You tighten the various laces that keep this gown in place.
- PULL: You gather the folds of your gown and give a deep curtsy.
- SHAKE: You straighten the fabric of your gown and wiggle a little, letting the gown fall perfectly into place.
- TURN: You lift the hem of your gown slightly.
- TEASE: With an impish grin, you grasp the skirt of your gown in your hands and raise it slowly until your legs are revealed to the knee!
- DANCE: Lifting a section of skirt in one hand, you twirl gracefully about, dancing to a melody only you can hear.
- REMOVE: You slowly remove your gown. With a deep breath and a slight tug, you are able to completely take it off.