Item:Talking stick carved to resemble a cobra with fang-baring jaws agape
|talking stick carved to resemble a cobra with fang-baring jaws agape|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Porly's Emporlyum (4), Porly's Emporlyum (3), Porly's Emporlyum (1), Oddities From Afar|
A small card reads:
"~ The sticks in this bin have been made with a special purpose in mind; to keep the order intact for groups large and small. As is customary, whoever holds the stick may speak, and in respect all others are silent. The stick is passed from orator to orator, and allows everyone their time and voice. These have all been crafted with utmost care and style to be tasteful, powerful, and easily seen so that they may serve their purpose well. ~"
- GAZE: You gaze thoughtfully at the talking stick in your hands, pondering what to say next.
- Player gazes thoughtfully at his talking stick in his hands, as if pondering what to say next.
- POINT: You make a reverent gesture over your talking stick while pointing it to yourself, indicating that it is your turn to speak and for all to listen.
- Player makes a reverent gesture over his talking stick while pointing it to himself, indicating that it is his turn to speak and for all to listen.
- RAISE: You thrust your talking stick skyward, demanding for respectful silence that you deserve.
- Player thrusts his talking stick skyward, demanding for respectful silence that he deserves.
- TAP: You gently tap your talking stick on the ground, calling for attention.
- Player gently taps his talking stick on the ground, calling for attention.
- TURN: Momentarily distracted, you start to spin the talking stick in the palm of your hand.
- Momentarily distracted, Player starts to spin the talking stick in the palm of his hand.