Item:Sturdy leather haversack with a heavy orichalcum clasp
|sturdy leather haversack with a heavy orichalcum clasp|
|Look:||Embroidered with threads of many vivid colors, a meticulous map of Kermoria is laid out on the front of the haversack, with particular attention paid to trade routes and outposts. Though not as prominent as the other routes, a haphazard green line shows the path of what must have been a lucrative route.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||End prize from Curse of the Ghost Ship Quest|
Prison Riot: The Aftermath end prize.
Source is Prison Riot: The Aftermath, Curse of the Ghost Ship
- oak and walnut carrying case
- fitted blue robe with embroidered trim
- diamond-studded orichalcum ring bearing the crest of the Traders' Guild
- heavy leather feedbag embroidered with the crest of the Traders' Guild in orichalcum-hued threads
- smokewood abacus with carved howlite beads
- orichalcum jeweler's loupe with elaborate etchings
OPEN : You slowly open your haversack, glancing around suspiciously.
CLOSE : You quickly close your haversack.
RUB : You brush your hand against your haversack, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
SHAKE : You shake your haversack and hear a number ot items rattling around inside.
POKE : You poke around in your haversack, rearranging things.
PULL : You heft your haversack up higher from where it was resting.