Item:Star-patterned black muslin dancing skirt with a thin silveress trim
|star-patterned black muslin dancing skirt with a thin silveress trim|
|Look:||Soft black cotton picked with silvery stars accentuates the line of trim that mimics a band of molten silver.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 106,562 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: Studying your skirt, you think you could PUSH, PULL, NUDGE, KICK or SALUTE it.
- PUSH: You push your dancing skirt tight against your waist, making it flutter like the wings of some brilliant butterfly.
- PULL: Moving in a rhythmic circle, you swish your dancing skirt quickly side-to-side, creating a blur of color and motion as you dance.
- NUDGE: With a grin and a wink, you playfully swing your dancing skirt, lifting it just enough to show a flash of ankle as you sashay into a leisurely turn.
- KICK: In a single lissome motion, you go high on your toes to whirl in a pirouette that sends your dancing skirt flashing out in a gossamer circle all around you.
- SALUTE: Arms outstretched, you fan your dancing skirt wide, fluttering like the wings of some brilliant black and silver butterfly.